Why Choose Zend for PHP Training?
Our PHP training instructors have proven experience helping people and global organizations use PHP to meet their requirements. You can also choose from online and onsite options, making it easier to meet individual and group-training needs.
In addition, our classes cover all aspects of PHP. For example, depending on the courses you take, you can:
Learn the basics about development and PHP, including:
- Syntax and structure.
- Types, arrays, and reusable functions.
- User forms.
- HTTP sessions and cookies.
- Input and output (I/O) including MySQL functions.
Improve your basic PHP development skills by learning how to:
- Use new capabilities in PHP 7.
- Improve efficiency with object-oriented techniques.
- Make the most of databases to create better web services.
- Identify and fix ineffective code.
- Accelerate and improve development with best practices.
Master advanced PHP development techniques including how to:
- Design PHP applications that can scale to meet your requirements.
- Use Docker to minimize costs and save time.
- Streamline integrations and interoperability by creating your own APIs.
- Speed time to market with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CICD).
- Write PHP scripts that can be run from the command line and in Cron jobs.
Use your other language skills to rapidly master PHP by learning:
- How PHP differs from other languages including Java, .NET, and C/C++.
- HP syntax and structures.
- How to use your skills in other languages to rapidly develop PHP applications.
- Set up development and runtime environments.
- Advanced PHP web-development methodologies including frameworks and best practices.
Increase the security of your PHP applications by learning:
- Common security mistakes.
- Best practices for building security into your applications.
- How to monitor your applications for vulnerabilities.
- How to identify attacks and breaches.
Reduce bugs in your code by learning:
- The importance of unit testing.
- How to incorporate unit testing in CICD pipelines.
- How to setup and use the PHPUnit testing framework.
- When and how to use doubles, dummies, stubs, and mocks.
- How to improve testing with data providers.
Deploy web services on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform with PHP by understanding:
- How PHP applications can run natively on IBM i.
- PHP syntax, structures, and data types.
- PHP’s file system and array functions.
- How to leverage your existing data with PHP’s Db2 functions and MySQL extensions.
- How to leverage your existing HLL programs and native IBM i artifacts.
Get the skills you need to prepare for PHP certification, by:
- Understanding the ten certification areas.
- Taking practice tests to identify what you need to learn to earn certification.
- Working with your instructor to learn the skills that you are lacking or need to improve.
Please contact us if you have any enquiries. Book your FREE DEMO CLASS NOW